Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last week was another busy week! It started with me having to go to the Dr. I have fluid in both of my ears, but in my right one the worse. It still hurts!

Work was hectic while we prepared for a fund raiser call Winter Wonder Land. Our hall looked great! Maybe I will post a picture of the igloo. Even with all the work, my grade only made about $100. I know myself I spent almost that. I guess next year I could just donate that money and not do the extra work.

I had to work Saturday in Trenton. It wasn't to bad. I only had 8 full tester and 3 re testers. I came home to an empty house. Paul is gone to his mom's until Monday. We miss him!

I was ready to curl up and read a book, but Jeff called. He wanted to play cards. We went to mom's and dad's to play Shanghai. It was fun, and I didn't lose!

Today, Jessica and I went to church, and then we all went to mom's and dad's to eat. We had taco soup and green chile chicken potato soup. It was good, as always!

I don't think anything great is to happen this week. I do go to the Dr. to get released from my foot surgery. That appointment is Monday, and I plan to walk as soon as I get home.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!


The igloo-these were taken with a cell phone, so the quality of the pictures stink. The faces of the Eskimo are pictures of teachers that work on the red hall.
The kids' faces are on skiers.
Here I am as a giant Eskimo!

No comments: