Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have been sitting here for one week! AND I am so tired of television, books, and sleeping! I hate depending on everyone for everything. I should have thought this out more before I had the last surgery on spring break. I am also stressing over not getting to go back to work on Monday. The state testing is the following Monday, and I don't want to leave my class anymore.

One more whine, I am hating everything I am writing. Maybe I should write about the drug induced dreams that I have been having. Although, some of those are inappropriate! Last night I dreamed I was potty training a little girl named Lyndsey. The other night I was dreaming that this guy's grandma was trying to give us private time together even though I kept telling her no and there was some kind of natural disaster we were trying to clean up from.

I am going to go watch Lars and the girl. (I think that is the name of the movie)

No comments: