Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holy Holidays!

I am so excited about Christmas! It could be just because I have two weeks off, but I think it is more than that. I will get to see my nephews and sister. I am excited to spend time with everyone. I had hoped Paul's mom would let me go pick her up for Christmas, but she is still not ready to be social yet. This will be a hard Christmas for her and Paul. My heart goes out to them.

I just feel so blessed to know that God loved me so much that He sent Jesus to be my Savior! The Christmas sermon on Sunday was about how God chose to use the lowliest people for the birth of Jesus. His parents were just common and humble people. The shepherds only owned the sheep and maybe a tent to sleep in. They were considered the lowest in society, yet they were chosen to be the ones to go and see the Savior. God can use anyone, even the lowly and humble. It was an excellent sermon.

I hope that everyone will remember the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior. And I wish you Merry Christmas

No comments: